1. You must be a current USHPA member and have a rating of H3 / P3 or above. All non club members must show your USHPA card to any club member or Park Ranger that asks to see it.
2. Sign in at main entrance at Reservation Rd, even when flying from Lake Court dune
3. Adhere to all USHGA, Coastal Condor and State Park rules.
4. Fly with a long-handled hook knife or a straight-edge knife in a hard sheath.
5. Launch from designated areas only; Ramp, North & South Dunes, and Lake Court.
6. Observe Snowy Plover nesting season and stay out of closed dune area durring that time.
7. Wear a helmet at all times in the air.
-We are guests in the park: Be courteous and remember that visitors/pedestrians can be oblivious.
-5 Minute limit at ramp, if other pilots are waiting. Once launched, fly clear of launch area when other pilots are launching.
-If soaring low dunes just to the south of the setup areas (between the set up area and the dirty gap), please yield to returning gliders.
-Paragliders kiting in setup area or hang gliders waiting to launch must yield to returning gliders.
-Paragliders: Ground your wing to clear landing approaches.
-All standard ridge rules apply: Pass on right, low glider has right of way, etc.
-We are flying low and slow: Pay attention!.
-STAY OUT OF THE WATER