1. You must be a current USHPA member and have a rating of H3 / P3 or above. All non club members
must show your USHPA card to any club member or Park Ranger that asks to see it.
2. Sign in at Reservation Rd, even when flying from Lake Court dune. The sign in board is located next to
the setup area on the back of the sign. Please write Full Name, USHGA #, Rating, and Launch Site
3. Adhere to all USHGA, Coastal Condor and State Park rules. See posting in the information kiosk.
4. Fly with a long-handled hook knife or a straight-edge knife in a hard sheath.
5. Launch from designated areas only; Ramp, North & South Dunes, and Lake Court.
6. Only land on the beach. Lakecourt is the only designated dune landing. If you land on the beach
you must walk to a designated launch or relaunch zone.
7. Observe Snowy Plover nesting season and stay out of closed dune at all cost. Watch out for Plover eggs
if you use the approved corredor. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT to help keep our site open.
8. Wear a helmet at all times in the air.
9. Speed Flying has not been approved by State Parks and is not allowed at Marina State Beach